NASP would like to hear the views of driver trainers regarding the changes to the driving test, introduced on 4 December 2017.
NASP want your feedback as to how you feel the new driving test is going, since its implementation.
The survey includes questions on:
- The Independent driving part of the test has increased to 20 minutes
- How well did your candidates cope with the sat nav on their driving test?
- Reversing manoeuvres have changed and new manoeuvres have been introduced
- Are you still teaching turning in the road and reverse around a corner?
- How have you found teaching students to pull up on the right?
- What has been your experience of finding areas to practice the new bay parking manoeuvre?
- Answering a vehicle safety question on the move
- How have you found training your pupils to answer a show me question on the move?
Click here to go straight to the survey