msa gb Providing Information, Representation, Services and Support
for Driver Trainers throughout Great Britain
Follow us on Twitter Join us on LinkedIn Find us on FACEBOOK
Membership No.
Request password
More ...
New ways to report road accidents to the police31-01-2018  
A consultation to allow additional ways to report road traffic accidents to the police.

At the moment if you need to report a road traffic accident you must do so in person at a police station or to a police constable.

This proposals in this consultation would allow police forces to offer drivers the option of submitting accident reports by other methods.

The proposals would require changes to Section 170 of the Road Traffic Act 1988.


Read the consultation and respond online
Prev  BACK  
Usual office hours:
Tel:0161 429 9669
Fax: 0161 429 9779
Send us a message
MSA Facebook Page
MSA Twitter
101 Wellington Road
North, Stockport
Cheshire, SK4 2LP

© Motor Schools Association of Great Britain 2014, All rights reserved.