How do you choose a really good driving instructor? It's not easy with so many instructors to choose from, and we all know that the cheapest doesn't necessarily mean the best.
Learning to drive is a life skill, so pick a professional who will teach you "Safe Driving for Life". Members of the Motor Schools Association of Great Britain (MSA GB) have demonstrated their commitment to teaching safe driving by joining Great Britain's senior organisation for driver trainers.
Members of the MSA GB:
- adhere to a professional code of practice;
- are advised and kept up to date on all aspects of driver education;
- are provided with a variety of CPD opportunities;
- are pledged to maintain the highest standards of driver training;
- are all registered or licensed by the Driving Standards Agency;
- meet together to improve their knowledge and standards.
By choosing an MSA GB member you will be trained by an instructor who has the support of all MSA GB services which include:
- advice with driving test complaints or difficulties;
- information about training vehicles;
- promoting improved driver education and all aspects of road safety;
- training of instructors including specialist and advanced courses;
- liaison with the Driving Standards Agency, the government department that look after driving tests, on behalf of all instructors and their pupils;
- raising standards on your behalf.
The MSA GB is a not for profit organization owned and run by its members. One of the objects for which the Association was established in 1935 is to watch the interests of the public in the matter of services rendered by members of the Association.
Support the MSA GB by choosing an MSA GB instructor and the MSA GB will support you with its high standards.
You will find MSA GB members advertising in various places like Yellow Pages and the Thomson directories - look out for the MSA GB logo a badge of commitment to quality driver training.